Customers’ personal information may be accessed by or provided to:
- ABC Embroidery, who are directly involved in the delivery of, or management of the service.
- Selected third parties, where:
- services are provided together with a business partner and it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services to you,
- Other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety, in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
We use the information you provide us;
- To confirm receipt of your order, process it and keep you informed of progress.
- To keep you up to date with new services, facilities, special offers and promotions.
- To enhance your shopping experience in the future by tailoring our site to meet customer needs.
- We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.